Sunday, April 5, 2009

Thanks Friends

I held a private debut of some of my newest songs (plus some covers).

Set List: Paranoid Android (radiohead), Crystalline (new), Bro Mcbroski Fratastic (new), How to Propose Intimacy (new), Rocky Raccoon (beatles), Autobiograffiti (old), Do You Realize? (flaming lips), Green Sea-sun (new)

Special thanks to all attendees: Jack, Liz, Marie, Chelsea, Caitlyn, Corey, Jen, Marley, and Kaila. Thank you so much!!!

The live recording has a lot of glitches, so I'm not sure if I will put it up. But I plan to post recordings of all my new stuff as soon as possible. Keep your eyes peeled and your minds sharp.

1 comment:

  1. You're so close from doing a Mad-Eye Moody "constant vigilance!" remark... so close. And it was really fun listening to your new songs (I'm also suffering from withdrawal since I couldn't see you guys' last show at Kickstand).
    You make me feel like a bum for not writing more in my novel. When I'm done with this 15 page paper, it's happening. So put up your stuff so I can be inspired in about a week!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete

You can leave comments here.